Gloucester Museum School Project Adventure Summer Camp has mandatory paperwork that has to be in each camper’s file. By state law, no one can participate in our programs until we have received a copy of the following forms, so please get these to us before camp begins:
- 2023 Camper Registration (2626 downloads) , Download, complete and sign
- Health History and Permissions Form – Download and fill out completely when you register your child for camp.
- A copy of the results of your child’s last physical and a complete immunization history. Please submit a copy provided by your child’s physician at the time of his last physical (Note: all forms must be dated within 12 months of the start of the camp session.)
- Our 2022 COVID Guidelines will follow the state regulations and will be available as soon as we receive them.
- CIT Application
- Authorization to Administer Medication (for camper’s daily medication if we need to administer)
Only if applying for a scholarship
- Limited Scholarships are available for the 2022 camp season. Applications must be received no later than June 1st. Download the 2022 Scholarship Form and return with Camp Registration Form.